If you’re a novice, but nevertheless, love to try your grilling skills, then you sure are a go getter in life. However, no one is born perfect. For this very reason, even if you are not perfect at the art of grilling, with these top 5 tips, you would be able to grill like a pro in no time at all. Without wasting too much time, let’s take a quick peek into what’s grilling below (pun intended).
- Start with a clean grill: Nothing quite breaks the grilling experience as a dirty grill with remains from your past BBQ. By keeping your grill clean of all types of residual sauces and materials, you are able to ensure that the meat gets the appropriate amount of heat from all sides and it cooks to perfection. If you dont have a grill and looking to buy one, I can really recommend grill2day.com they cover a wide range of grills with great reviews of the best pellet, gas and electric grills 2015.
- Grill should be hot: Before you start, make sure the grill is nice and hot. After all, you would not want to put your meat on a cold grill plate. If you put the meat on to a cold grill, most of the times, you might not even get the sear grilled effect you so love on your meat.
- Divide your grill according to heat zones: Every grill should cleverly be divided into the heating and non heating zone. When you want the meat to be a little well done, you place it in the heating zone. Once it’s done, you should keep it in the latter zone, so that the meat is not overcooked.
- Get your ingredients ready: When you have donned the chef’s hat, it’s best to do it the right way. If the grill is all set to go, and the ingredients are still waiting to be marinated, then you might have a problem on your hands. The best way to start grilling like a pro is to have our grill ready beforehand; as it heats up, you can prepare your meat simultaneously.
- Don’t overcrowd the grill: Last but not the least, don’t overcrowd the grill with a lot of things. By putting in too much at the same time, either you will end up burning everything or leave everything raw. No one likes extremes and you just don’t want to be on the wrong side of the grill.
To grill like a pro, you need to practice, practice and practice. However, by coupling up these cool pointers along with practice, you just might develop a clear winning streak in yourself.